Career opportunities at Langford Support Services.
Apply for a Support Worker position
As a Support Worker at Langford Support Services, you will have proven knowledge and experience in providing support to people with a disability.
Langford is looking to recruit Support Workers who are highly motivated and diligent individuals, with the ability to think on their feet. They will be resilient, and solutions focused with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
Support Workers will be required to liaise with external stakeholders, participants' family members, and health professionals, whilst working within relevant policies and legislation.
Our Support Workers will value being a team player, as well as being confident working one-on-one with participants with various support needs, whilst still providing a personalised and professional service.
To be considered for this position, you must have experience supporting people with a disability and/or mental illness. Knowledge and experience providing trauma-informed support is advantageous.
We require committed individuals who are passionate about making a difference in this sector.
Flexibility and availability are a must, and the successful candidate will understand the necessity of working within a rotating roster which includes evenings and night shifts.
Full training will be provided to further your current skills. Langford will continuously support your professional development in this field.
Submit your application
Support Worker applicants are required to submit all of the following information:
- A one-page cover letter outlining your qualifications for the role.
- Your current resume or CV.
- A completed Employee Profile form. For successful candidates, the Employee Profile is shared with Langford participants to assist them with learning more about their support staff. Download the Employee Profile form.
- Visa information (if applicable)
- National Police Check
- Australian Driver's License
- Tasmanian Working With Vulnerable People (WWVP) Registration, and
- First Aid Certificate.
Email [email protected] to submit your application.