Our new Community Hub in the heart of Lenah Valley has a range of new and redeveloped supports to provide inclusive opportunities for all members of our community.
Explore the Community Hub with a 3D walk-through in our new virtual tour!
Langford is launching a range of new programs at the Community Hub, each offering different opportunities which may relate to the goals in your NDIS plan. Browse and signup for these activities using the buttons below:
Reclink & Special Olympics
Engage with Reclink and Special Olympics in a variety of fun physical activities:
The signup forms on these pages will request information about your NDIS plan, so if you are an NDIS participant, you may want assistance from a Support Coordinator.
These features of the Community Hub are available to participants at all times:
- Enjoy the Chill Out Zone, watching a movie or just lounging with friends.
- Pitch-in with our garden beds – we're growing herbs and veggies!
- Hang out in our new, purpose-built Sensory Room.
- Use the Community Hub as a base to enjoy the local parks nearby.
- Try out a musical instrument or a board game with friends.
- Speak to staff about joining a Social Group or other program.
- Request to book the Meeting Room at the Community Hub.
- Socialise with all kinds of different people who visit regularly.
Contact the Community Hub
Want to have a chat about getting started with our programs?
- If you're a current participant with Langford, call 0400 508 829
- If you're not yet a participant with Langford, call 6228 9099
- Email [email protected]
- Visit us at 20 Creek Road, Lenah Valley