Langford is a registered provider in the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
Langford provides a range of supports that you can access with your NDIS Plan.
- Assistance in coordinating or managing life stages, transitions and supports
- Assistance to integrate into school or other educational program
- Accommodation/Tenancy assistance
- Assistance with daily life tasks in a group or shared living arrangement
- Assistance with daily personal and self-care activities & assist with Household tasks
- Participation in community, social and civic activities
- Development of daily living and life skills
Do you want to learn more about creating or using a plan?
We recognise that everyone's needs and goals are different and aim to work with each individual to build supports tailored to best support people to reach their goals and make the most of their NDIS plan.
Supports are flexible and can be as unique as the individual.