Langford is taking a new approach to the way support teams work so we can deliver better service for participants. Based on feedback received from participants, families, and support team members, we found some key areas of improvement, and in response we have developed a new model for service delivery.
Some objectives of the new model are to improve:
- planning so supports are compatible with the goals of participants
- compliance with NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
- support and supervision for support team members, and
- the timeliness of our feedback process.
These changes are starting immediately and we are aiming to have the first phase of this plan complete by the end of this month. The first phase also involves a number of new roles in the Langford team, including:
- Team Leaders
- Participant Planners, and
- Program Coordinators.
Langford’s Program Coordinators will be contacting participants, families, and team members in the coming days to clarify what these changes mean for your individual support.
If you have any questions about these new developments, please get in touch: